The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
Here's what you've got to do if you get nominated:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 5 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!
11 things about me:
- I drink white coffe every morning
- I'm secretly in love with James Wong (GYOD) ... just kiddin'
- Today I went for a job interview by accident
- I put face and hair mask on every weekend
- I enjoy reading French novels from the 1800's
- I collect autographs, met celebrities, they gave me the best memories of my life
- I loved vintage things before it was mainstream
- I am kinda old-fashioned
- My favourite TV series is 'How I Met Your Mother'
- My favourite flowers are tulips
- I like drawing
'Spice Time!'s questions answered:
1. How would you describe your style?
Comfy, casual, yet feminine
2. What has been your favourite fashion trend?
I don't follow trends, I get inspired by different styles, so I don't have a favourite one :)
3. Whats your favourite clothing store?
4. Where have you been around the world?
I've been to England, Austria, Slovakia, Germany, France, and Croatia
5. Whats your favourite makeup product?
Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer for my dark circles
6. Favourite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
My blue shorts from H&M
7. Favourite shoes?
Ballerinas or Loafers
8. A great bargain that you've got?
Probably my favourite bag from a second-hand shop
9. Would you rate a movie that you've watched recently?
I'm not really into movies, I haven't seen one for a long time
10. What is a make up product that has dissapointed you?
Chanel Lumiere Sculptée de Chanel highlighting powder
11. Who is a celebrity that you like?
I don't really know them, but I'd say Robert Pattinson because I met him and he's one of the kindest people I've ever met in my life.
My questions to you:
1, Where do you live?
2, Where would you like to live?
3, When did you start wearing make up?
4, Have you ever been abroad?
5, What is your dream holiday destination?
6, What do you think of people that swear a lot?
7, Would you ever get plastic surgery?
8, What is your skincare regime?
9, What colours do you like wearing on your nails?
10, How do you choose your foundation?
11, Do you like second-hand/charity shops?
Check out their blog! ♥